Merging and compressing JS files are very common for all the front-end developers. However, at most of the cases, you need to configure and need to install the JS packaging tools first. This tool will help through online function that moves the JS packaging environment to the WEB. You can pack JS files anywhere and anytime.
What is JS file?
- Complementary to and integrated with Java.
- Designed for creating network-centric applications.
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML.
- Open and cross-platform
Steps to Merge PDF
- Combine all the multiple files into one file, merge all the JS files into one
- Upload JS file from your computer
- Click on other files that you want to merge.
- Click on the merge button
- Download the converted JS multiple files into single JS file.